Thursday 10 March 2011

Little Lace Dress

Saw this and LOVED it...
Photo 1 of Cream Lace Flippy Dress
However, I am trying to budget our money here in the UK.
(I'd rather travel than shop. Although, IDEALISTICALLY, I would like to do a little of both!)
If you aren't on a budget, you can find this beautiful lace treasure here.
Instead, I went on a search and in the end I found this...

This was found at Primark.
This great find was only... 15 quid! Whereas, the little lovely above was 48 quid!
I will wear this one just as much as I would the one above.
Since I was a "bargain hunter" I felt I was justified in getting something extra so I went ahead and got myself these,

I am obsessed with oxfords right now.
With these I still spent way less than my TopShop treasure would have cost me.
Thank you Primark!

6 comments:

  1. So happy you have a blog now, Amy! I am excited to follow your London adventure as well as the other exciting things that come to your little fam. Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging Amy! I'm so happy i get to see mor pics of you and your cute hubby. Good find on the dress, way cute! Keep the posts coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best post! I heart shopping... i can't wait! I love the shoes! I need some like that. What a cute dress. Ohhhhhhh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are never going to be content shopping at Costco now!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the bloggersphere! you need get get meg in on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy! I am so glad you decided to start this blog! What a fun adventure for the two of you! I hope you are having the time of your lifes! I loved living with you and always felt bad that we kinda fell out of touch - anyway have a great time! You and your husband are darling!

    ReplyDelete