Friday 11 March 2011

Big Little Brother

Shortly after posting my long story about how Christian and I met I got a comment from my dear brother, Taylor. He said, "Ok Ok. So I know you two are the ones who got married and everything... but you would think I could get at least a little credit for the marriage. :)" He is so right! (Even though I know he was kidding) I can't believe I could tell the story of how I married Christian without including my brother. Taylor was Christian's BIGGEST advocate! When Christian was on his mission Taylor took full responsibility of keeping tabs on me and who I dated.
All in all, I am so lucky to have such a great brother! He is an amazing example to me and brings so much joy and laughter to our family! Thanks for being my big little brother, Tay!!! I love you! 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is wonderful and not showy at all! I just looked at my pictures of London and I can't wait to blog them! They are so fun! Yay for travel and showing off cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete