Tuesday 22 March 2011

Awaiting Visitors

3 DAYS! 
These 3 lovely ladies above will be joining me in Europe in just 3 short days! 
I am so excited to show these girls where I am living and then to join them as we go out to see many other places in Europe. I get to be in Europe with 3 of my besties!
Where will we be going...
 
FRANCE
SWITZERLAND
MOROCCO
SPAIN
and last but NOT least my neck of the woods...ENGLAND
I simply love traveling! I know that is the case for most people. But I feel that I have an abnormally strong love for traveling, which in my mind is 100% perfectly fine! Why do I love traveling? I love experiencing new cultures. I love trying new food. I love the way that my eyes are opened to the beauty that surrounds me. When I am in a new or foreign setting I observe and take in a lot more than I do when I feel comfortable with my surroundings. I love meeting new people from all walks of life. As Coldplay says, "we live in a BEAUTIFUL world" so let's enjoy it, wherever we may be! 

3 comments:

  1. lucky lucky girl!!! have SO much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT post!

    **you and i love traveling for the [same] reasons amy lyn! i can't wait to be there. i can't wait to see your life and see your city! ohhhhh gosh ahhhhh! i am so excited to see you and to have -food-food-food- from every place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH THIS POST JUST GOT ME SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete