Tuesday 22 March 2011

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life!

Today is a GREAT day... it is my dear, sweet, loving husband's BIRTHDAY!!! I love this man more than I ever thought possible! He is the most patient, loving, kind, generous, funny, lucky, dedicated, hard-working, spontaneous man and I feel so LUCKY to be his wife!
Speaking of luck, he was born very close to St. Patrick's Day and it shows because of the luck that this guy has... don't ever challenge him at a BINGO event, "Price is Right" show, Egyptian Rat Killer game, golf tournament (he has skill and luck with this great sport, a terrible combination to try and beat), etc. He will WIN! To add to that luck he gets to be in London on his 24th birthday! I hope this is something that can become a tradition for both of our birthday's!
I feel so blessed to be with Christian, with or without his luck. He truly is an amazing man!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Christian!!! I LOVE you!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Happy b-day to Christian! We will have to celebrate AGAIN on Friday evening. I can't wait!

    ps.. he is so lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY B-DAY Christian!!! I CANT WAIT TO TELL YOU THAT IN PERSON IN THREE DAYS!!!! OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete